1. Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
Maybe a neighbor, but probably not. We’re all hermits here.
2. Do you still talk to the person you kissed last?
I believe I have talked to him four times today (stupid health insurance stuff)
3. Have you ever punched a tree?
No, but it sounds like something I might want to do.
4. Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you’ll get it?
No. That’s just silly.
5. Do you watch a lot of TV?
Not cable. I watch the same DVDs over and over again while I’m crafting, just so I can have noise in the background- Mean Girls, The Wonder Years, and Princess Bride.
6. Have you tried ecstasy?
I’ve been ecstatic, but that’s a natural emotion.
7. Have you ever snuck out of your house?
No but I clearly remember sneaking IN my house for some reason.
8. Kill or Be killed?
Be killed, mos def.
9. Break someone’s heart or have your heart broken?
I believe that I have experienced both and neither of them are pleasant. Anyway, I’m past that point. Once you’re married, there’s no major heart breakage.
10. What do you plan to do with your life?
Mission work in the Middle East. God is cool like that.
11. Who was the last person you couldn’t take your eyes off?
I looked up Paul Pfeifer from the Wonder Years to see what he looks like now and he looks like the same guy but he’s fatter. I hyperventilated a little cause it creeped me out. My friend had to x-out the window.
12. Would you ever get a tattoo?
No. But I have been to my fair share of tattoo parlors. This nose stud keeps me in the cool game…
13. Who was the last person you had a dream about?
Joe. I was hecka mad at him because he showed up a day late to my wedding. Then I realized that we had just had the wedding a day too soon, so it wasn’t really his fault.
14. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning. I snap out of bed and am ready for the day. For night people, that translates into “I will annoy you with my cheeriness.”
15. What’s the meanest thing you’ve ever done to someone?
I think I may have insinuated that a friend looked like a tramp when we were in the seventh grade. I apologized though and we’re fine now.
16. Have you ever flashed someone?
I’ve flashed no one. Does that count?
17. Do you snore?
Never. Or if I do, my earplugs prevent me from hearing it.
18. Have you ever gotten a hickey?
19. Do you know anyone who has gotten an abortion?
Yes.I bet it happens more often than you think.
20. What would you do if you opened up your front door to a dead body?
21. Have you ever kissed under the stars?
Yes. LAME. (not at the time, but now, i can laugh at it)
23. Are you there for your friends?
25. Do you like to spend time with people?
To an extent. I have to recharge by myself.
27. Are you hungry?
For what? Food- no, I just had two fruit snacks. Jesus- yes, always.
28. Are you a forgiving person?
I screw up a lot more than other people is what I’m noticing, so it would be dumb for me not to be.
29. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
This is a really dumb question.
30. Do you drink every weekend?
Fiber-laced water. You betcha.
31. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Today by hand. I did a load yesterday so I could clear out the strep throat germs that have invaded my apartment.
32. Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
33. Do you want a relationship right now?
I would like a marriage right now, this minute.
34. What are you about to do?
Bathe. Read Emma. Go to sleep.
35. Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn’t?
Yes. One of my neighbor’s cars hadn’t moved in a week and I hadn’t seen any activity at his house. I was afraid to knock on the door because I didn’t want to see a dead body. I saw him at church the next Sunday. He requested that I knock the next time I think he’s dead.
36. Have you ever fallen down a set of stairs?
I’ve fallen UP stairs and sliced my toe open and it bled and it bled and Christopher and Joe put down their cigars to come carry me Scarlett O’Hara style to the bathroom. They’re such manly men.
37. Your name plus “ness”?
Bethness. I wish my first name was “Loch”
38. Two feelings at the moment?
Dull ache in my throat from the strep AND i’m hot because my air is on 80.
39. What are you listening to right now?
My computer that overheats
40. Done anything you regret so far in life?
Everything in the past has gotten me to where I am today. God has a plan, baby!
41. Where are you right now?
42. The highlight of your week?
Marriage License with Alex. How many times do we really get to be eyed by the courthouse security guard? Not many.
43. What are you craving to have right now?
Actually? Cake. But I can’t have any, so thanks for asking.
44. Who were the last people you ate with?
Connor y Cristobal. Vlad the puppy was in the car not far away.
45. What are you scared of?
Lizards. People who used to be skinny but now they are not.
46. Last movie seen in theatres?
License to Wed. Not even remotely funny for 98 percent of the movie AND Mandy Moore is not necessarily my favorite person.
47. Last song you sang out loud?
Oh goodness. Whatever was on the radio. I sing ALOT.
48. Are you thinking of someone right now?
I’m filling out a survey right now.
49. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
50. Last thing you downloaded on your computer?
Fonts. I had to find the exact right one.
51. Have you changed much this year?
Oh, you know, just the usual. Getting married, change of major, change of life plans. Same old, same old.
52. Do you like your mom?
Heck yes. That lady is amazing and I can’t wait to be like her.
53. What do you worry about most?
Mostly getting cancer. I’m kind of a hypocondriac but I try to restrain myself. (i.e.- strep throat symptoms=throat cancer)
54. Who was the last person to text message you?
Alex. I told him that my spanish teacher wrote on my paper that I make her happy. !Ole!
55. Where was the last place you went besides where you are?
My dad always says, “Wherever you go, there you are.” I feel like that is a fitting statement to answer this question.
56. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
Someone at Alex’s work told him that I looked like “that one girl” but we don’t have a name yet. Other than that, I have generic face that everyone thinks they know me, but they don’t.
58. Last thing you watched on TV?
The Wonder Years episode where Kevo makes Winnie mad by flirting with the girl at the fast food joint. But don’t worry. They mug down at the end of the episode.
59. Do you dress for style or comfort?
Comfort. I also style my hair “for comfort” (aka i don’t touch it).
60. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
Emily almost has the same birthday as me.
61. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
No, senor. I have been completely intimidated by the border control in Mexico, though. They made me cry.
62. Whats the craziest thing you’ve done?
I honestly don’t have the brain power to answer that question right now. I would like to go skinny dipping before I die. Which won’t be hard since I’ll refuse to wear clothes when I retire.
63. Favorite color(s)?
In this moment, green.
64. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?
Doesn’t matter if you’re black or white. I need to find that cassette tape….
65. Who do you love?
My neighbors (OF THE WORLD)
66. Any plans right now?
I’m pretty sure I’ve already answered that question.
67. What are your plans for tonight?
68. What are you looking forward to this summer?
Getting married. NOT being in school for once in my life (clearly an exaggeration)
69. Last time you smiled?
I almost started crying during the Wonder Years episode and then I laughed at how dumb I was.
70. Who do you wanna be with right now?
Well, we know it’s NOT Mandy Moore. (She constitutes as a neighbor OF THE WORLD, so I love her, but I would rather borrow sugar from the cat lady)
1. Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?