Here are some questions to think on when you’re studying the Bible….
- What is the main truth of the verses?
- Is there a truth to be understood?
- Is there a sin that I need to confess?
- Is there a correction for the way I have been thinking or doing things?
- Is there a command or an instruction to obey?
- Is there a warning to heed?
- Is there a promise to claim?
- How can I see my own experience reflected here?
- Is there a good example to follow?
- How can I apply these verses to practical everyday life?
- How can I turn these verses into a prayer?