18. I truly despise the word supple. I think I really like the word furlough.
19. Until yesterday, I went to the same pediatrician that I’ve had my entire life. Why the sudden change? The nurse thought I had brought a little kid named Elizabeth to the doctor’s office. The shame and embarassment of not only having to tell the woman that I was Elizabeth, but having to share a waiting room with a kid that picks his nose, drove me to make my decision. It’s time for a big girl doctor.
20. I have a weird fear that toilet germs are going to get on my toothbrush so I always try to cover it up.
21. My grandfather was invited to try out for the Philadelphia Phillies in his younger years.
22. I got a Tuberculosis test shot yesterday. You’re supposed to watch it to make sure it doesn’t swell up. I circled it on my arm with a pen.