10 years ago I
1. was 10 years old
2. was fat
3. listened to Weird Al Yankovic because my cousin gave me a tape
4. had a joint library of Baby Sitter’s Club books with Emily Unrue
5. probably liked six different boys at once
5 years ago I
1. was a freshman at CHS
2. I was in band. What, what.
3. was in Mr. Thornhill’s speech class and Eliz and I did our how to speech on how to march. Only six people in the class participated while the other kids sat on the sideline and sneered.
4. was almost driving.
5. was still fat
1 year ago I
1. Started the Spring semester of my freshman year
2. met a boy
3. started working with junior high
4. had my first gay friend at A&M
5. started the unofficial swim club with Miss Kelli Sweat
Yesterday (I …)
4.hot-tubbed (with the fam.)
5. had someone put their hand in my back pocket. actually, two someones. caitlin and leah. it tickled.
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. my main sustenance- cheesy rice
2. Tender white popcorn
3. dry oatmeal
4. fresh fruit
5. turkey sammiches
5 Songs I know all the words to:
1. They all Fall Down- Grits
2. Way Down Yonder on the Chattahoochie- who knows?
3. My personal favorite choice for most annoying song ever- Microphone Check by Paul Wright
4. Yakety Yak-?
5. Happy Birthday- anon.
What I would do with 100 million dollars:
1. give it all away, mostly to missions and the homeless and elderly and orphans…heck, some college students might get in on the action
5 places I would run away to:
1. The WORLD
5 Things I’d never wear:
1. thick flops
2. hair scrunchies
3. velvet anything
4. mini skirt
5. panty hose- never again, grandmother.
5 favorite TV shows:
5 bad habits:
2. wasting time
4. making annoying sounds
5 Biggest Joys:
2. family and friends
4. feeling accomplished
5 Fictional Characters I would date:
1. Josh Wills- and he’s real!!!
hi beth 🙂 nick was at aldersgate today?! thats crazy…well cool! yes yes…everything is gettin’ better though! we have been crazy blessed. miss ya!
I’ll be using this.
Haha-I’ll loan you my Babysitters book #7 if you give me your #9…sheesh! What a bunch of weirdos. Maybe we should start the library up again: good idea, right! As to seeing each other midway between Ft. Worth and Abilene; I agree that we should make a pit stop at the New York Hill for some tasty grilled cheese and campell’s chicken noodle! Mmmmmhhhhh! I will talk to you soon, chica!